2010 has been a great year for 2NE1 and for all of us here at letsplay2ne1. 2NE1 made history since their debut and they have done it again this year.
Their comeback was something new to everyone in the industry. Promoting 3 tracks simultaneously, like, who could have known they’d do that?
They made history when they won 4 awards in Inkigayo! 3 for Can’t Nobody and the 4th for Go Away! Blackjacks are very proud on every achievement that 2NE1 makes that would mark to kpop history.
Here are the awards 2NE1 won this year:
- M! Countdown/ September 16, 2010 – Clap Your Hands
- KBS Music Bank/September 17, 2010 – Can’t Nobody
- Inkigayo/September 19, 2010 – Can’t Nobody
- M! Countdown/September 23, 2010 – Can’t Nobody
- KBS Music Bank/September 24, 2010 – Go Away
- Inkigayo/September 26, 2010 – Can’t Nobody
- M! Countdown/ September 30, 2010 – Can’t Nobody
- KBS Music Bank/ October 1, 2010 – Go Away
- Inkigayo/October 3, 2010 – Go Away
- M! Countdown/October 7, 2010 – Can’t Nobody
- Inkigayo/October 10, 2010 – Go Away
- Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of The Month of Septemer
- September, 2010 – #1 Dorisak Song of the Month: Can’t Nobody
- September, 2010 – #2 Dorisak Song of the Month: Go Away
- September, 2010 – #4 Dorisak Song of the Month: Clap Your Hands
- MNET Asian Music Awards ’10: Best Female Group
- MNET Asian Music Awards ’10: Artist of the Year
- MNET Asian Music Awards ’10: Best Music Video (Can’t Nobody)
- MNET Asian Music Awards ’10: Album of the Year (To Anyone)
- Style Icon Awards ’10: Best Female Singer
- Melon Music Awards ’10 : 2010 Top 10
- Melon Music Awards ’10 : Album of the Year (To Anyone)
A total of 22 Awards this year! Also, if you have observed. 2NE1 was rather very active (as compared to 2009) this year. They’ve been to different shows this year. Different guestings, CFs and Performances. Though, it’s not as active as other kpop groups, but indeed we had a very busy year, huh Blackjacks?
Also, we at letsplay2ne1 are happy to have had grown to 4 administrators, and 8 writers! Including 2 Tumblr Admins and a graphic designer! Since August 2009, we now have 2,742,825 views as of 9:55 PM (+8), December 31, 2010.
Thank you for being with us from the very start and we promise to offer great things to our most beloved readers for the year 2011!
Let’s call it a wrap for the year 2010, shall we?
PS. What 2NE1-related events you consider memorable for the year 2010??