The remaining 3 members of 2NE1 Dara, Minzy and Bom are now in Korea. They’re safely return to Korea by 1opm (KST)today at Gimpo Airport, as CL made her return by 2pm (KST) in Gimpo airport. Dara also stated when they were in Japan and experiencing earthquake “I ran down from the 34th like I was flying”. Now, the girls are now safe and back to their homeland with their family.
YG has finally open registrations for international fans to become a part of 2NE1′s official fanclub: Blackjack. Make sure you have a YGFamily account before registering. Fee for joining the fanclub is $45 + a price for wire transfer (depends which bank you’re using).
Benefits for what you’ll get once you join the fanclub:
- You will receive/be issued a BLACKJACK membership card
- Welcoming card (handwritten by 2NE1 members)
- Fanclub official GODDS (it should be GOODS) GIFT BOX (includes your name engraved on the lightstick, a card case and buttons)
- Can participate in events such as (fan meeting, (video) conference, etc)
- Participate in live stages that are broadcasted such as music core, sbs inkigayo, and music bank
- During domestic and overseas concert you will have a chance to get priority seats.
- Usage of the BLACKZONE that is only available to fanclub members
- Send SMS, receive newsletters by email
Bom is always so cute in these 11st CFs :)
Uploaded: hellyeahMinzy @ Youtube
Earlier today, we reported that 2NE1 was planning to return to Korea due to the recent natural disasters affecting Japan. On March 12th, CL was the first member to return safely to Korea.
A YG Entertainment representative revealed, “Due to complications with flight reservations, CL has returned to Korea before the other members. The other remaining members will be taking an evening flight to return [to Korea].”
2NE1 left for Japan on March 9th to begin their official Japanese promotions through TV Asahi’s “Music Station” on March 11th. However, the massive earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan yesterday, forced the cancellation of their broadcast.
Source: Newsen via Nate
CL returns to Korea safely as she’s the first one to arrived while the three Dara, Minzy and Bom will take the flight tonight. It is due to some problems at Japan airport. The reason why CL had to comeback first because of recording.
More photos Continue reading
A fanvid of 2NE1′s teaser of Japanese version of ”go away”. Sing along with the lyrics.
Credits to CLssi21@Youtube.com
credit: DCPinkmic@Twitter + nyxtim3@youtube
Here’s update from Dara’s Me2day
Translation : me2DAY… ㅠㅠ We’re OK.
And here’s Minzy’s Twitter update, she decided to tweet in Japanese
Translation: Every one allright? We are allright I’m praying.
Sources: Dara’s Me2Day and Minzy’s Twitter accounts
Translation: AA-Chan & Asami Ryo @ LP2ne1